Automotive Industry - F&I - Finance and Insurance Manager Training Workbook
A good percentage of any auto dealership’s profits are derived from its Finance and Insurance Department. Ferdinand Training Advisors, Automotive Finance Management manual has been carefully crafted to include all aspects of the subject, from automotive, motor sports and recreational vehicle dealership operations to deal structuring, lender relations. This manual covers the following:
- How to maximize your F&I revenues
- How inconsistency in presenting F&I products is killing your profits
- Solutions for overcoming objections and closing sales
- Where F&I profits are coming from
- How the F&I process can add value to the purchase experience for your customers
- How to take the pressure out of the F&I selling process
- How to reduce the amount of time customers spend in the F&I office
- Why not just F&I, but all management personnel need a clear understanding of the Menu-Selling process.
- Why F&I departments are coming under fire and how to avoid legal problems with the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB)
No shipping required on this eBook!
This product is digital and sent immediately to your email!